Tuesday August 14th, 2012 – 8:30PM (After the Tuesday Night Run.)
McCarren Park Track
- The highly efficient , injury preventative way to your best running.
- Find your best running posture. learn to engage core functionally.
- It will be an ‘active’ talk with posture work.
- I’ll bring some Chi Running support materials (books, metronomes) for purchase.
- I’ll give details on the types of classes/workshops I teach, should attendees want to explore further.
Presented by…Joel “Ironman” Matalon
We’ll be meeting at the core area post Wed-night run. This will be held rain or shine, but if it’s pouring/thunderstorming, it will be cancelled.
Join the Facebook Event.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment